1. Before placing the hot food in the car refrigerator, […]
1. Before placing the hot food in the car refrigerator, the food should be cooled first, because the hot food is put into the car refrigerator, which will increase the temperature inside the refrigerator and increase the power consumption.
2. Reduce the number of opening and opening time of the door/cover of the small refrigerator, and the sealed air will leak outside the door.
3. Don't let the car refrigerator door/cover open for too long. The longer the opening time, the more power you need to replenish the air conditioner.
4. Once the ice layer inside the small refrigerator is formed, it should be defrosted as soon as possible, otherwise the frost layer will be thicker, which will affect the refrigeration effect of the refrigerator.
5, the car refrigerator temperature setting should be adjusted according to the actual temperature of the cold collection, try to avoid the lowest temperature setting, as unnecessary power waste