Precautions 1. Use on the car and access the cig […]
1. Use on the car and access the cigarette lighter.
2. When converting the cooling function from the heating function, it is recommended to turn off the power supply and start the car refrigerator after 5 minutes.
3. Please keep the vents and cooling holes of the car refrigerator at all times.
4. Do not insert the item into the cooling hole and suction hole of the car refrigerator. Keep away from the heat source when using the car refrigerator.
5. When cleaning the car refrigerator, please turn off all power, please do not use strong detergent to clean the refrigerator.
1. Ambient temperature of the refrigerator: the higher the ambient temperature, the shorter the battery life;
2. The types and quantities of items stored in the refrigerator: the more items, the more power the refrigerator needs to maintain the set temperature;
3. The number of times the door is opened and closed: the door is opened frequently, and the power consumption of the refrigerator increases;
4. Car battery capacity and power status: The larger the battery capacity, the longer the use time; the more power, the longer the use time;
5. The setting temperature of the refrigerator: the lower the setting temperature, the greater the power consumption;
6. Refrigeration battery protection setting level: the higher the battery protection level, the shorter the usage time.