How to remove the odor in the refrigerator
1. Lemon to remove odor
The lemon we usually eat can also remove the peculiar smell in the refrigerator. The use of lemon to remove refrigerator odor requires that fresh lemon be cut into slices and placed in each corner of the refrigerator, which can not only remove the odor in the refrigerator, but also make the refrigerator have a lemon scent. After putting the lemon in the refrigerator for a few days, we need to take out the dried lemon, and then put a new 'lemon' until the odor in the refrigerator is completely removed.
2. Remove peculiar smell from fruit peel
When we eat oranges or grapefruit, we can leave the peel of these fruits in the refrigerator, which is actually the same way as lemon to remove odor. Orange peel and pomelo peel also have the function of removing refrigerator odor. After removing odor, they can also play a certain role in incense.
3. Bamboo charcoal to remove odor
Do you know the method of removing refrigerator odor by bamboo charcoal. Bamboo charcoal is one of the best tools to remove the odor of the refrigerator, because there are very small holes in bamboo charcoal, which can absorb the odor in the refrigerator and achieve the effect of removing the odor of the refrigerator. Use bamboo charcoal to remove the odor from the refrigerator. Users can buy a bamboo charcoal bag or use a small plate to pack the bamboo charcoal and put it in the refrigerator. After about 2 days, take it out and put it in the sun, and then put it in the refrigerator for further use.
4. Remove the odor of raw noodles
When steaming steamed bread, users can leave a small piece of raw flour in a bowl and place it on the top of the refrigerator freezer. Raw flour can absorb odor during breathing, which can keep the refrigerator free of odor for 2-3 months.
5. Removal of peculiar smell from tea
The tea we use when drinking tea can also remove the odor. When we use tea to remove the odor in the refrigerator, we need to take out about 50g of tea and put it in a sandbag, and then put the sandbag in the refrigerator. After a month, we take out the tea and put it in the sun, and then we can use it repeatedly.
6. Cotton towel to remove odor
When using a pure cotton towel to remove the odor of the refrigerator, you need to fold the towel neatly, and then place it on the top shelf of the refrigerator. The tiny holes in the towel can effectively absorb the odor in the refrigerator. After a period of time, the towel can be removed, washed and dried with warm water, and then used repeatedly, saving resources.
1. The problem of icing inside the refrigerator may be that many consumers have some wrong methods when using it. For example, the food itself is still steaming, but it is directly put into the refrigerator. Because the internal temperature of the refrigerator is relatively low, when it is cold, water vapor will form, which will cause the problem of icing on the inner wall.
1. Preventive measures can be taken. For example, if the food is still steaming, it can't be put in directly. It can be put in only when it is cold. If you want to preserve fresh vegetables, wash them thoroughly, drain the water, wrap them in plastic bags or wrap them with plastic wrap, and then put them in. This can not only lock the water, but also help the use of the refrigerator, so as to avoid the problem of icing.