How to Clean the Refrigerator Correctly
1. Internal accessories
Remove all door shelves, shelves, fruit and vegetable box covers, etc., and clean them with a warm damp cloth.
2. Door seal
The door seal can be removed for cleaning, and can be embedded in the door slot after cleaning. The door seal shall be cleaned with neutral detergent. When embedding the gate slot, fix the four corners first, and then embed them section by section.
Precautions for cleaning:
1. Clean and maintain the refrigerator every other month to keep it clean inside and outside.
2. Before cleaning, please unplug the power plug, scrub it with a warm damp cloth and a small amount of neutral detergent, and then dry it with a dry rag. The door seals should be carefully cleaned, and the 'oil stain' on the plastic parts must be wiped off, otherwise it is easy to age.
3. It is prohibited to scrub with boiling water, detergent, acid-base detergent, soap, grinding powder, gasoline, thinner, alcohol, benzene and other organic solvents and brushes.
4. It is prohibited to wash the refrigerator directly with water to prevent rust and electrical insulation from decreasing.
5. After cleaning, check whether the power plug and power cord are damaged.
6. If the refrigerator has been out of service for a long time, please unplug the power plug, clean the refrigerator, and then dry the interior. When closing the door, leave an appropriate gap, and place the refrigerator in a dry and ventilated place.
1. The problem of icing inside the refrigerator may be that many consumers have some wrong methods when using it. For example, the food itself is still steaming, but it is directly put into the refrigerator. Because the internal temperature of the refrigerator is relatively low, when it is cold, water vapor will form, which will cause the problem of icing on the inner wall.
1. Preventive measures can be taken. For example, if the food is still steaming, it can't be put in directly. It can be put in only when it is cold. If you want to preserve fresh vegetables, wash them thoroughly, drain the water, wrap them in plastic bags or wrap them with plastic wrap, and then put them in. This can not only lock the water, but also help the use of the refrigerator, so as to avoid the problem of icing.